Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all attendees of the convention.
Registration and Payment
- In order to take part in the convention, you are required to register through our online registration system. Registrations or ticket purchases through any other means are null and void.
- Registrations are subject to screening by registration staff. You will receive an invoice by e-mail with all necessary payment information as soon as your registration has been approved.
- We currently accept payments only through bank transfer or Payson.
- All convention fees, hotel fees, and other optional packages are due within 14 calendar days after receiving the payment information.
- If we do not receive proof of payment within two weeks after the payment information has been send out, your slot is no longer guaranteed and may be cancelled.
- We also permit payment in several installments. All installments have to be paid latest until the 15th of January. If the payment is not completed on this date the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years old during the complete duration of the convention.
- Attendees are required present their legal photo ID or passport at check-in time. Your ID details must match the information in our electronic records.
Note: Due liabilities imposed on us by the rather strict youth welfare laws in Sweden (especially concerning tobacco and alcohol), we have decided not to allow underage attendees.
- Tickets (including all fees, extras and hotel rooms booked through us) are not refundable.
- However, tickets (including all extras and bookings attached to them) can be transferred. Both parties must send an e-mail to email@example.com using the e-mail they signed up with, along with their login names, and confirm the transfer. Registration staff will then update the database accordingly.
Note: Ticket transfers must be cleared by us ahead of time in all cases. Any person showing up at the convention who is not in our database will not be admitted in someone else’s name.
- In case the event is cancelled due to insufficient attendance, all payments to NordicFuzzCon (ticket, hotel) will be refunded, with the possible exception of processing fees. Any other expenses, such as travel costs or other expenses not with NordicFuzzCon, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Sponsorship is a simple way to support the convention through a voluntary extra donation. In return, sponsors will be mentioned by name in the conbook, get a differently styled name badge, and receive a complimentary gift package depending on their chosen sponsorship level.
- Dogs and cats are allowed in all public hotel areas, except the bar and the restaurants. Other pets are not permitted on the hotel premises.
- Pets have to be on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture.
- No pets are allowed in the hotel rooms.
- We reserve the right to eject ill-behaved, loud, messy, or otherwise problematic pets from the hotel premises.
- Your data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with Swedish data protection laws.
- You agree that we may hand over your personal data to the management of the hotel for billing purposes.
- We will not disclose your data to any third parties unrelated to your business with NordicFuzzCon, except as required by Swedish law.
- You agree to receive e-mails concerning your registration and payment status, as well as a few announcement e-mails related to NordicFuzzCon.
- We will never send you any e-mails unrelated to NordicFuzzCon.
Note: Please understand that – while we of course do respect your privacy – NordicFuzzCon is not an anonymous event. You will be required to carry a name badge that serves as your admission ticket and identifies you with your nickname and country. Your nickname may be included in NordicFuzzCon related publications such as the conbook or videos (e.g., as part of the credits, the sponsor listing, etc.).