By popular request, we are bringing back the party wing for NordicFuzzCon 2018. The party wing is a section of rooms at the main hotel where you are allowed to be a bit noisier for a bit longer. Perfect for those who love throwing room parties, and those who don't mind going to bed so late that it's early.
Slots in the party wing are unfortunately limited; there are 14 family rooms and 2 junior suites in the party wing. Please note that you will all need to have the same room type in order to be in the party wing.
PLEASE note that you can only join a room share that has the same room category as yours, including whether or not the room is in the party wing. If you pick a party wing room, you cannot join a room share with someone that does NOT have a party wing room. Likewise, if you have a room in the party wing and invite others to share a room with you, those you invite must have room spots in the party wing as well. During registration, you choose whether or not you want to be in the party wing by selecting the appropriate room category in the list.
- Strictly no alcohol consumption in the corridors.
- Elevators to the party rooms are restricted to the designated elevators near the auditorium after 22:00 (10:00 PM). There will be signs showing the way. Do not make noise outside the non-party rooms.
- Gatherings in the corridors are not permitted past 03:00 AM.
- Room doors must be closed after 03:00 AM.
- Even in the party wing, a lower noise volume is expected after 03:00 AM.